Thursday, July 20

Forgiveness and Love in our Time of Grace

“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” - C.P.

This quote struck me today when I came across it. It reminds me of many conversations that I have had with one of my dear cousins in Finland and how only through forgiveness, you can release those chains that bind our minds to those thoughts of ill will toward other mankind.

1 Comments:

Blogger seattlehorn said...

Markus, I'm glad you didn't delete that hateful post, because it demonstrates what you are up against.

In Christ we can find compassion even for those who would stone you. They know not what they do.

May their hearts be changed.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home