Wednesday, May 30

Imagine

I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me!
I can only imagine. I can only imagine.

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Sun!
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

2 Comments:

Blogger garden.girl said...

Love this. I'm singing it for you Markus. This is the song that opened my eyes to the love of Jesus for me. He's there with you, too, honey.

5:33 PM  
Blogger daisy said...

I can only imagine, Markus, that you are now free from pain and free from the nausea that plagued you. I can only imagine the pleasure of our Lord when he hears your beautiful voice in heaven...you are missed.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home