Tuesday, August 7

We need your help!

Hi everyone,

A lot of you don't know me, but I'm a close friend of Markus' and live in the same building as him. I would like to plan a benefit for Markus to help him raise the money he so desperately needs. If anyone is willing to help me out in any way with the event please contact me. I'll need help with benefit ideas, getting donations, dates, venues, etc... I convinced Markus to change the date to a Friday night or a Sunday afternoon for better attendance. Everyone is so busy on the weekends in August and September and I want to make sure we get "max" attendance.

Please help me out! I was looking at the 2nd or 3rd Friday in September for the event. I may have some venue donations and bands that are willing to donate their time. I was thinking about getting items to raffle off as well at the event.

I would like to hold a planning event within the next week. If you are interested please let me know what evenings work best for you. If you can't attend, please let me know if you can help in any way possible.

Thanks for your time.

Julie Christman
juliechristman@gmail.com
612.598.3993

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home