Wednesday, September 20

You are Loved

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When you're heart's heavy
I, I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Cuz you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I, I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I, I'll be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I, I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world

Don't give up
Everyone needs to be heard
You are loved - J.G. 2006

3 Comments:

Blogger a laestadian said...

Markus, by the things you have quoted lately leads a person to believe that it is you-yourself, that has a hard time accepting yourself and loving yourself. From what I, and others have said (for the most part) I cannot believe that you are so misunderstood. Lost, perhaps, but that is very different. No matter who you are, no matter what your trial, there will always, always be a group of people that will not love or accept you as you are. That is human nature, and that is life. God is love, and He calls sinners unto Him. We would wish to put sin away, to please Him, and to retain eternal life for ourselves. No matter how difficult our time here on earth may be, it is temporal. However life in Heaven, or Hell, is eternal. Our lives here are nothing compared to that.
Just a little perspective.

11:02 AM  
Blogger a laestadian said...

We would wish to put sin away, to please Him, and to retain eternal life in Heaven, that is. Obviously if we do not do that, and strive to keep our conciences clear, and put sin away, we are not then children of God. His word is clear, His grace is unending.

11:06 AM  
Blogger mnfriend said...

Markus, I don't how to begin this but I will try. Even though I haven't always understood or accepted your views on homosexuality, I want you to know that there are people still out there who love and care about you. I have known you my whole life and it saddens me to see you in so much pain and anguish. You are a kind and generous person and a lot of fun. I will pray to God on your behalf that He would give you guidance along this journey. God loves the sinner and I pray that you will find the strength to put away sin.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home