Thursday, November 23

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you to everyone who has been a tremendous support through this whole thing. I have one round of chemo down now, another scheduled for the week of December 11th. I had a rough few days as far as nausea but it seems like we may have that under control now! I hope everyone has a very peaceful and blessed holiday season!

By the way, if you plan to shop on Black Friday, show your financial support to my ultimate favorite retailer, Tar-jay Boutique. Those that know me best know that they have been a tremendous part of my support system through this and my daily pilgrimages there will continue well into the future! ;-)

Thanks agan and I love you all!
God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger seattlehorn said...

Thinking of you and hope you are okay.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home