Thursday, November 9

The latest...

As of my appointment at the University today, operating on the tumor is not an option and chemo will be starting next week.

Life is indeed bittersweet when one is reminded of mortality, especially when days are numbered so short. We never know when God is going to bring us home but I have to say, "Dear Lord, I am ready whenever you are." Life isn't easy and perhaps it is selfish to think that I might make it home, away from the struggles of this life, any sooner than anyone else reading this. If it happens, it will be a welcome invitation.

God bless everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ilmarinen said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Markus.

Isaiah 54:10
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

7:34 AM  
Blogger seattlehorn said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones, Markus. My thoughts are with you.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home