Monday, March 19

Hello from the Windy City!

Good afternoon everyone! Just checking in because it has been way too long. I was in Chicago for a few days and feel oh, so much better. Do I ever love that city!? Someone left their heart in San Fran, mine is still in Chicago. I did a lot of the typical to-do, visited stores, museums, old friends, and made a few new ones... Mia Fran and Giordano to be exact. Mmm, the food was so good. I am thinking I want a big crew of people to join me there in May or June; gets me past a couple more treatments and hopefully in generally better health. Thanks for the emails and postings. I knew there were a few more of you out there! It is nice to hear your different experiences. Keep them coming!

Love Markus!

2 Comments:

Blogger daisy said...

Hello!

Glad to hear from you! I'm glad you were up to some travel--and to Chicago--lucky duck! We're considering going there this summer sometime. There's so much to see.

Any recommendations for "must-taste" places to eat? Other than the required Chicago dogs?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Sondra said...

Hello my name is Sondra and I am from the OALC - as in I do not go there unless with my husband - I have read thru some of ur blogs and comments - i wanted to show my support and offer my love and prayers - you are a very strong young man with a compassion for others beyond compare - i know that u were looking for support and love here and seems to me u have more to give than has been offered by some - anyhow since it didnt seem to be anywhere i read ( i did skip some) i wanted to ask if you have ever believed that besides this being a trial for u that its also a blessing in that it sure seems to have brought you close to ur faith and God - i once saw on pbs a study of a hetrosexual vs. homosexual brain - and that there is a distinct difference - some of us our born with asthma or heart disease others maybe down syndrome or conjoined - we have depression disorders and ADD - so is it really that hard for some to realize we are not perfect when we are born and we certainly will not die perfect - this is not from God but being your Father he will always be there for you as He is for all His children who seek him - shame has no place in our lives - shame is only mans way of punishing themselves- Jesus paid that punishment for us - then He gave us grace, love , forgiveness, hope - lets hope for love in our hearts to forgive one another that we may recieve grace from our Father - i live in the twin cities area - so if ever u have a need let me know - this blog thing is neat - i have never done this - its so wonderful to talk to people for support that u would never have know otherwise - may God Bless and Keep You Sondra

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home