Monday, April 2

Adler Truman Foundation for Life

As life goes one, one starts wondering what we can do in this world to make a difference. I have started my 6th round of chemo, I turn 24 this week, and work seems to still be around.

I have done a lot of thinking and that is always dangerous although this time I think it will bring about good. I am officially taking steps, with other people involved, in starting the Adler Truman Foundation for Life. With an official goal launch of late June, I hope I can get help from those out there around me that are good at sales, organization, paperwork, graphic design, web design, and other managment. If you have the slightest inclination to start this up with me, make it known. Don't be shy. I bring out the best in peoples' abilities. I love working with a group that loves what they are doing.

You may be asking what the premisis of this group is... The foundation will be set up to help an often lost group of cancer patients in their late teens to early 30s. This isn't going to be a foundation set up to pay bills and other stuff at this point but, it will be providing grants to people to help them live. Have a party celebrating their life, buy a flower arrangement, have a nice dinner. We are setting up social groups that people can join for free as a therapeutic setting to socialize with other young people in their shoes.

I really need your help. Come forward, let me know if there is anything you can help with, even if you think it's silly. Email me at markus@kotidesign.com.

Please, I plead your help!

Markus

2 Comments:

Blogger daisy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:42 PM  
Blogger daisy said...

If you would have posted this on Sunday, I would have thought you were being clever. Heck, it's still clever! :)

Sounds like a great cause, though. Best of luck.

I wish you many more birthdays that will hopefully find you happy and healthy.

Blessings!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home